Subscribe Now!
GannettUSA Today

Sunday, April 23, 2006

You looked hotter on MySpace

Off on a tangent:
ISSUE #78 - MySpace

Living away from home you find ways to reconnect and stay in touch with people.

I found salvation in MySpace. But now it seems to have stolen my soul, as I check daily to see if there are new comments, friend requests and blog entries.

Before I moved here, it was one of those things I checked every now and then. But since moving to Jersey, it's become like breathing.

Why has it stolen my soul?

Well, it really hasn't.

But one of my friends told me that, and I'm pretty sure she's right. It seems like all I do is check that freakin' site.

Another told me it was like getting a new toy, you'll play with it for a while and then it'll get boring.

I hope so; I can only be witty on people's comment section for so long.

Have you ever had a random person message you or try to post a comment?

You know, when they look you up because you're in the "area" and they want to say "Hi." But they don't have a picture in their profile and their only friend is Tom. That's a red flag, and the reason "Block User" was invented.

On the iPod: Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs, "Show Your Bones"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would Brooke Sample wear white to her wedding? She lives in sin with her future husband now. Why would she ramble on about thin women at the local gym? Ten years and 2 kids from now she will be a 250lbs linebacker marching into divorce court.

Does she really think she has anything even remotely interesting to say?

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home